Piczzle.com is committed to respect your
privacy and the security of your personal information. Accordingly, we
(Piczzle.com, our affiliated websites and any other company or website in
which we have a majority interest) will collect and use the personal information
of customers only as follows:
Our purpose for collecting personal information.
Personal information includes that information about you which is, or can be, tied to you as an individual.
We collect personal information to:
- deliver the products and services you have ordered;
- provide effective and efficient customer service;
- develop and communicate special offers;
- administer our businesses;
- respond to legal proceedings (such as subpoenas and warrants).
What information we collect and how we collect it.
The information we collect may include:
- contact information, pictures to puzzles, product preferences and other data you provide when doing business with us
or when you sign up for certain services;
- technical information such as your Internet Protocol address, your computer's operating system and browser type, the
address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages when you visit our website.
How we use personal information.
We do not sell or rent personal information to others.
We do not disclose personal information to non-Affiliates except in the following situations:
- when you request or give us permission to do so;
- when we use service providers and contractors (such as credit card issuers, credit card payment processors,
check cashing bureaus, or data processors, mailing and fulfillment houses, customer service or research companies,
etc.) for limited purposes to assist us in completing our transactions with you, to maintain or conduct our
business, or to perform customer research;
- when appropriate to prevent harm or injury (such as for product recalls, preventing fraud, or handling claims
and/or other liabilities), or to comply with official legal proceedings and applicable laws.
We may share information with Affiliates for these same reasons and also to let you know about special offers,
new products and services, rollbacks, and other great values; unless such sharing is prohibited by law. We may
share statistical information that does not identify you individually with Affiliates and non-Affiliates.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
We maintain reasonable physical, technical and procedural measures by limiting access to personal information to
authorized individuals for specific and appropriate purposes.
Modifications to our privacy policies.
We reserve the right to change our privacy policies at any time, except as may be prohibited by law. We will post
revisions online that we consider appropriate. Use of our websites or services or the purchase of products after
posted changes means that you consent to the privacy policies as changed.
Contact us for more information about our privacy policies.
Revised Effective November 15, 2004.